perjantai 26. syyskuuta 2014

Kulta, sinä olet tarpeeksi

Grafiikka on valmista.


 Okei, varautukaa kieliopillisesti hupsuun englantiin, tiedan etta kirjoittaminen ei ole mun vahvuus, mutta jotain tallasta kirjoitin kun piti kertoa projektista

"When I was 18 I travelled to places I've never been before. To places, I didn't knew nothing about, even the language. Actually the only thing that I knew was few people's phone numbers and the address where I was supposed to meet somebody who is going to give me keys to apartment which I haven't seen.
Sounds quite absurd, right? 
I realized all of this when I was sitting on an airplane, all alone and there was nothing to do about it anymore - thank god for that.

Even though this journey might sound senseless, it was the best part of the trip. The best part was not to know anything and just go. It gave me courage I haven't have before, it made me to see how capable I can be, even I didn't knew I was. It gave me chance to breath and see clearly. It gave me chance to be who I am, who I want to be. 

Almost there is triptych about the path I have done, the path I'm still doing. It's about accepting the who I am. This is triptych of forgiving myself and saying that I am enough."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti